• Where can I find you? Oh, and a map, too...
400 South Palafox Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Or you can just click here
• Do I need to make reservations?
Reservations are suggested but certainly not necessary.
• What is your dress code?
Jackson's dress code is Florida casual for dinner or business casual at lunch.
• What is your phone number?
Reservations (850) 469-9898
Parties (850) 433-2582
• What are your hours?
Tuesday - Saturday Bar opens at 5:00 p.m. Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday Lunch 11 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Closed on Sundays and Mondays
Holiday Hours - Click Here
• Which of my credit cards can I use?
• Where can I buy a gift certificate?
You can purchase one at the restaurant of your choice or click here for our online gift shop.
• I would like to plan a large party. Who can I talk with?
Please visit our Private Parties page. Here you will find a description of our services, menus,
and how to contact us.
• When can I see some cool live entertainment?
Live entertainment happens every night on the Deck at the Fish House. The Fish House is our sister restaurant and part of the Great Southern Restaurant Group.
Click here for a listing of bands and entertainment.
• Who are the owners?
Jackson's is owned by by the Great Southern Restaurant Group's principals Collier, Will, and Burney Merrill.
• I have certain allergies and specific questions regarding your food and my diet. Where can I find this info?
Please click here to use the "Contact" section of this website so we can personally work with you
to meet your needs.
• Where are the menus?
Click here to go to our menu page.
• Who can I talk to about my experience?
Whether you're happy about an experience or just the opposite, please drop our managers a line so they
can work with you to understand the situation. You can contact Maria Goldberg, our Public Relations Manager by clicking here.
• I like your restaurants. How can I join your team?
If you'd like to be part of the team, just click here and fill out the online application.
• Where can I find some of your great recipes?
Click here for a few of our recipes.
• I still have a question.
Please drop us a note by clicking here...